Why Do We Do What We Do?
We could tell you it’s because we are really good at this or that we add value, but the reality is, to us this is a passion. We enjoy helping owners with all stages of their business and personal lifecycle. It’s rewarding.
Who Are Our Clients?
Our clients range from incubators/start-ups to successful businesses who want quality support at a reasonable price with exceptional insight and advice. They are:
- Entrepreneurs who need someone to help with growth strategies and operational support
- Family operated companies with children and relatives working in them
- Privately held businesses who want an advisor to provide a fresh perspective
- Large corporations who need specialized services at reasonable fees
- Individuals who require tax planning and insight
- Employee benefit plan sponsors, both single and multi-employer
- Labor unions needing to meet the DOL’s disclosure & reporting requirements
How Do We Work With Clients?
We prepare tax returns for the government, financial statements for the banks and advisory services for our clients. We create the relationship you need to get the results you want to achieve.
Where Do We Start?
We use an in-depth discovery assessment to ensure we create a viable support plan that:
- Understands your needs and the time frame you want to achieve your objectives.
- Creates the steps to get you from point A today to point B; a benchmark toward your goal.
- Allows us to agree on the action plan and time frame.