Shouldn’t My Sole Focus be Profits?
Yes, but profitability is dependent on several factors of which a key one is taxation. Taxes can make or break the difference in how much money is in your bank account. Taxes should be the outcome of planned activities and not the result of how the numbers add up in your income statement.
The Value Reporting Provides
Your business has two “bosses.” We help you satisfy both of them.
- Banks and government. Mandatory compliance reporting if you have lines of credit or loans.
- You. You need reports that provide critical information.
Reporting and Attest Services
Beyond compliance and management reports, consider testing internal controls or investigating why a certain area of your operation is not running as efficiently as you think it should be.
- Management reports
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Agreed upon procedures
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Internal controls and fraud prevention
- Due diligence on acquisitions or investments
- Payroll and sales tax audits
Tax Planning and Filing Services
You need to file taxes to remain in business. You need tax planning to control the after-tax impact of your business and personal financial position.
- Business and individual tax return preparation
- Tax planning and multi-state tax issues
- Payroll, sales and use tax returns
- Entity selection, i.e. partnerships, LLCs
- Tax, audit and inquiry representation
- Estates, trusts, college and retirement planning
- Family wealth and gifting strategies
- Business exit or succession planning
Taxes and death cannot be avoided. They can be managed and deferred. We are skilled at helping you defer and minimize tax liability. Let us assess your current tax decisions.