What is ESP?
ESP is our Entrepreneurial Support Program. It is our strategy to provide the appropriate level of accounting, tax, reporting and advisory support to address any business at any stage in their lifecycle. The foundation of our ESP model is the use of our Managed Accounting/Back Office Support Services (BOSS) combined with our Trusted Advisor and CFO/Controller services. Our model embraces fixed fee pricing.
Our Clients Include
These businesses depend on us for different advice based on the development of their company, internal issues, economic changes, or a variety of growth, change or new initiatives.
- Incubators/Start-Ups. Typically they rely on us for financial direction ranging from accounting systems start-up to complete financial leadership. These entities need rapid growth and support designed to help them achieve that goal.
- Emerging small companies. Generally these organizations use us to manage their growth by outsourcing some or all of their accounting and administrative tasks in order to stay focused on their core function.
- Mid-sized businesses. We become their partner without the baggage. These entities use us to provide an advisory and management function, direct and monitor in-house employees and assist with interaction with their audit firm or bank.
A Sample of Our Services:
- Goal setting
- Financial reporting
- Tax strategies and filing
- Management of the accounting department
- Performance dashboards
- Profit enhancement
Please refer to our Entrepreneurial Support Program brochure for extended details.