Back Office Support Services (BOSS)
BOSS is an inclusive accounting, bookkeeping, tax and reporting service, or a “plug and play” menu oriented support. Simply put, it is an alternative method to doing it all yourself. Do you want to manage this function? Are you interested in reducing or eliminating employees in this role? We are a New York firm and our employees reside here. Nothing is outsourced to another country. You tell us what you need and how much of it you want to do on your own. We can:
- Manage your employees
- Become your accounting department
- Eliminate headaches and employee management issues
Costs will be lower. Value will be higher. We are more efficient at accounting, taxes and reporting. Our professionals look for trends, strengths and weaknesses in your financial results. Other benefits include:
- Fixed fee pricing; set pricing that can be scaled up or down on a “grow as you go” basis
- Flexible agreements; no annual contracts, just a month-to-month agreement
- Dashboards and enhanced reporting; a clear window highlighting key performance areas
- Managed headcount; stop hiring, reduce or eliminate in-house staff and focus on your business
Why Not Use My Current Accounting Firm?
Most accounting firms are prepared to deliver tax returns, some bookkeeping and financial statements. Our firm is set up and designed to deliver those items as well, but we have the processes and infrastructure to become your back office. It is a different skill set and we are very good at it.
- Complete outsourcing of your accounting to our New York based accountants
- Management of your accounting department
- CFO/Controllership; we become your trusted advisor and financial right hand
- Bookkeeping; daily to quarterly support
- Accounting and financial reports; to get the information you need
- Payroll; we take care of your payroll function
- Tax compliance; we prepare all returns and handle all filings
- Bill payment; our team will handle everything for you
Use of Technology
- Cloud-based with 24×7 access to your information
- Secure client portal using a SAAS-based platform
- Paperless processing and electronic filings
Why Use Managed Accounting?
You did not open a business to become an accountant. Let us take care of this function cost-effectively for you.